1. Unless you are a paid vendor with Bloom, you are not allowed to advertise your product no where on the forum (which includes, posts, links, signatures, etc). Even if you have a facebook page, twitter account, blog, etc that you sell or mention your products on, you cannot put it in your signature. If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please contact the Bloom Forum Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If we believe that any member or vendor has stolen images, content, graphics, etc for their own use, your board privileges will be pull immediately with no subscription refund and you will be banned from the forum. We will not tolerate theft.
3. We will not allow any harassment or intimidation of any kind here. Please respect this as it is a place to meet fellow photographers with the same interests as you.
4. Bloom's Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to delete or edit any post if they deem rules have been broken.
5. We are not liable for any damages that may come from the use of the board and it's material.
6. The Bloom Forum is not responsible for any items being bought or sold on the forum. Before buying from a member on the forum, please use your own judgement when you purchase an item(s).
7. Please do not send a member to another site to veiw images of the item(s) you are selling.
8. Being on the internet and hosting with servers, forum downtimes will occur which is out of our control. For this reason, we will not pro-rate any payments due to downtimes.
9. Any photos that are shared on the forum and submitted for contests and/or challenges may also be shared on Bloom's social media pages and the Everything Bloom Blog, giving credit to the photographer if applicable.
10. Unless you cancel your membership via Paypal before it is set to recur, you will be charged again. It is up to you to cancel it prior to renewal. No refunds will be issued after your subscription has renewed.
11. The Bloom Forum may revise these rules and add new rules without notifying the members of the changes.
12. If we find any member that is affiliated as a top member/admin/contributor etc to another forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the forum due to copyright and security reasons.
13. Bloom reserves the right to close the forum at any time without advanced notification. Refunds will be at Bloom's discretion and are not guaranteed for any reason including the closing of the forum.
The Bloom Forum strives to create a great community where everyone feels comfortable in posting and sharing.
Thanks for understanding and agreeing to these terms when you registered and signed up.
The Bloom Forum Team